Hello(:
After 5 days, here I am again!
Have been chionging the show whenever I can(:
The two lead actors are pretty(:
The show wasted lots of my tears.
I cried from episode 1 all the way to 11.
& that means, I cried all ):
I have to say this, this show is better than FullHouse :/
My first Japanese show & I suppose its gonna be the best!
Ah, thanks to Rongbin for introducing me to that show!
I started later than him, but I finished earlier than him!
He's a slowpoke.
& he can't complete his 2more episodes cause he's cruising.
I'm done with it(:
I'm very happy(:
It's a true story & I wanna buy the english version of the book.
Oh man, I think this show is better than alot of Korean Dramas!
Darn Darn Darn.
{:
Yesterday was RuiXuan's party!
Ah,she's 4 years old already.
The pictures are with my Aunt.
6moredays & I'm leaving alr(:
So very excited!
The trip seems very short la):
But now cannot extend already cause no flight back.
Means we're spending christmas in singapore, rah.
Table-Tennis chalet on the 26th December[:
Mindy & Yunping doesnt want to go Escape again.
Cause the last time we went there,
Me,Mindy & Yunping weren't feeling well.
Today's a Sunday!
& I hope hope hope that we can go out(:
Dad's in Loyang cutting his hair.
& mum just came back from there & left for tmall.
To change my dad's handphone thing so can use in Japan.
My brother needa buy clothes for the trip, means can go out(:
I bought mine already! hahahaha, so happy!
Sometimes I feel like re-watching the show again.
& cry again = waste more tissues.
It's really nice.
I keep re-watching&listening to the mv on youtube.com
Sometimes I wonder,
what would happen to me if I'm suffering from something,
what would I become?
would my friends leave me?
would they feel ashamed because I'm being stared at?
would my future be a disaster?
would I bring harm to anyone?
will there be anyone who care for me?
would my siblings be ashamed to have a handicapped sister?
okay, I'm thinking too much again.
*touchwood* -touching now
I shall stop here.
1リットルの涙.
After 5 days, here I am again!
Have been chionging the show whenever I can(:
The two lead actors are pretty(:
The show wasted lots of my tears.
I cried from episode 1 all the way to 11.
& that means, I cried all ):
I have to say this, this show is better than FullHouse :/
My first Japanese show & I suppose its gonna be the best!
Ah, thanks to Rongbin for introducing me to that show!
I started later than him, but I finished earlier than him!
He's a slowpoke.
& he can't complete his 2more episodes cause he's cruising.
I'm done with it(:
I'm very happy(:
It's a true story & I wanna buy the english version of the book.
Oh man, I think this show is better than alot of Korean Dramas!
Darn Darn Darn.
{:
Yesterday was RuiXuan's party!
Ah,she's 4 years old already.
The pictures are with my Aunt.
6moredays & I'm leaving alr(:
So very excited!
The trip seems very short la):
But now cannot extend already cause no flight back.
Means we're spending christmas in singapore, rah.
Table-Tennis chalet on the 26th December[:
Mindy & Yunping doesnt want to go Escape again.
Cause the last time we went there,
Me,Mindy & Yunping weren't feeling well.
Today's a Sunday!
& I hope hope hope that we can go out(:
Dad's in Loyang cutting his hair.
& mum just came back from there & left for tmall.
To change my dad's handphone thing so can use in Japan.
My brother needa buy clothes for the trip, means can go out(:
I bought mine already! hahahaha, so happy!
Sometimes I feel like re-watching the show again.
& cry again = waste more tissues.
It's really nice.
I keep re-watching&listening to the mv on youtube.com
Sometimes I wonder,
what would happen to me if I'm suffering from something,
what would I become?
would my friends leave me?
would they feel ashamed because I'm being stared at?
would my future be a disaster?
would I bring harm to anyone?
will there be anyone who care for me?
would my siblings be ashamed to have a handicapped sister?
okay, I'm thinking too much again.
*touchwood* -touching now
I shall stop here.
1リットルの涙.